2013年英语四级习题及答案（8）：1. I was so in today's history lesson. I did not understand a. thing.A) confused B) amused C) neglected D) amazed，答案：A。
1. I was so in today's history lesson. I did not understand a. thing.
2. I must congratulate you the excellent design of the new bridge.
3. Now that spring is here, you can these fur coats till you need them again next winter.
A) put over
B) put down
C) put off
D) put away
4. I went along thinking of nothing only looking at things around me.
A) in brief
B) in harmony
C) in doubt
D) in particular
5. In order to make things convenient for the people, the department is planning to set up some shops in the residential area.