rmed" necessary for the letter of credit?
信用证上还用写明“保兑”字样吗?
For payment we require 100% value, irrevocable L/C in our favour with partial shipment allowed clause available by draft at sight.
我们要求用不可撤消的、允许分批装运、金额为全部货款、并以我方为抬头人的信用证,凭即期汇票支付。
What do you say to 50% by L/C and the balance by D/P?
百分之五十用信用证,其余的用付款交单,您看怎么样?
Please notify us of L/C number by telex immediately.
请立即电传通知我方信用证号码。
The beneficiary of the L/C is to be China National Corporation, Beijing.
信用证的受益人为中国工艺品进出口公司北京分公司。
Will you please increase the credit to $1000?
能不能把信用证金额增至1000美圆?
The credit is short opened to the amount of RMB100.
信用证的金额少开了人民币100元。
Your L/C No. 48 is short of $29.
你方第48号信用证少开了29美圆。
Many banks in Europe are in a position to open L/C and effect payment in Renminbi.
欧洲的许多银行能够开立信用证,而且用人民币支付。
I open a letter of credit in Renminbi with a bank in U.S.A.
我在美国的一家银行开立了人民币信用证。
The Barclays Bank in London is in a position to open letters of credit in Renminbi against our sales confirmation or contract.
伦敦巴克莱银行可以凭我们的销售确认书或合同开立人民币信用证。
When do I have to open the letter of credit?
顺便问一句,您几时开立信用证呢?
When can you arrange for a credit under the new import license?
按照新的进口许可证规定,你方什么时候能开出一张信用证?
Please open letter of credit in good time.
请及时开出信用证。
We'll open the letter of credit at sight.
我们会按时开证的。
I agree to use letter of credit at sight.
我同意用即期信用证付款。
Is the credit at sight or after sight?
上一页 [1] [2] [3] [4] [5] [6] [7] [8] [9] 下一页