Certified Invoice 证明发票
Manufacturers' Invoice 厂商发票
At sight 即期,见票即付
At...days (month)after sight 付款人见票后若干天(月)付款
At...days sight 付款人见票后若干天即付款
At...days after date 出票后若干天付款
At...days after B/L 提单签发后若干天付款
remittance 汇付
Mail transfer (M/T) 信汇
Demand Draft (D/D) 票汇
Telegraphic Transfer (T/T) 电汇
collection 托收
clean Bill for Collection 光票托收
Documentary Bill for Collection 跟单托收
Uniform Rules for Collection 《托收统一规则》
Collection Advice 托收委托书
Advice of Clean Bill for Collection 光票托收委托书
Collection Bill Purchased 托收出口押汇
Trust Receipt 信托收据
copy 副本
original 正本
(四)
We regret we can't accept payment "cash against document".
很抱歉,我们不能接受凭单付款办法。
We'll agree to change the terms of payment from L/C at sight to D/P at sight.
我们同意将即期信用证付款方式改为即期付款交单。
We accept D/P payment for future dealings.
以后的交易我们以付款交单方式支付。
We can do the business on 60 days D/P basis.
我们可以按60天付款交单的方式进行交易。
We agree to draw at 30 days D/P.
我们同意开立30天期的付款交单汇票。
We'll draw D/P against your purchase.
我们按付款交单方式收你方这批货款。
As a special sign of encouragement, we'll consider accepting payment by D/P at this sales-purchasing stage.
在此推销阶段,我们将考虑接受付款交单方式以资鼓励。
We regret we can't accept "Cash against Documents" on arrival of goods at destination.
很抱歉,我们不能同意“货抵目的地付款交单”方式付款。
The buyer suggested D/A as the terms of payment, but the seller was unwilling to make any exception.
买方
上一页 [1] [2] [3] [4] [5] [6] [7] [8] [9] 下一页