ance at the rest.
剩下的部分我粗略地看一下就可以了。
-- They've met with great favor home and abroad.
这些产品在国内外很受欢迎。
-- All these articles are best selling lines.
所有这些产品都是我们的畅销货。
-- Your desire coincides with ours.
我们双方的愿望都是一致的。
-- No wonder you're so experienced.
怪不得你这么有经验。
-- Textile business has become more and more difficult since the competition grew.
随着竞争的加剧,纺织品贸易越来越难做了。
-- Could I have your latest catalogues or something that tells me about your company?
可以给我一些贵公司最近的商品价格目录表或者一些有关说明资料吗?
-- At what time can we work out a deal?
我们什么时候洽谈生意?
-- I hope to conclude some business with you.
我希望能与贵公司建立贸易关系。
-- We also hope to expand our business with you.
我们也希望与贵公司扩大贸易往来。
-- This is our common desire.
这是我们的共同愿望。
-- I think you probably know China has adopted a flexible policy in her foreign trade.
我想你也许已经了解到中国在对外贸易中采取了灵活的政策。
-- I've read about it,but I'd like to know more about it.
我已经知道了一点儿,但我还想多了解一些。
-- Seeing is believing.
百闻不如一见。
-- I would like to present our comments in the following order.
我希望能依照以下的顺序提出我们的看法。
-- First of all, I will outline the characteristics of our product.
首先我将简略说明我们商品的特性。
-- When I present my views on the competitive products, I will refer to the patent situation.
专利的情况会在说明竞争产品时一并提出。
-- Please proceed with your presentation.
请开始你的简报。
-- Yes, we have been interested in new system.
是的,我们对新系统很感兴趣。
-- Has your company done any research in this field?
请问贵公司对此范畴做了任何研究吗?
--
上一页 [1] [2] [3] [4] [5] [6] [7] [8] [9] [10] ... 下一页 >>