friends.Would you please have a look at it?
这是我们为你和你的朋友拟定的活动日程安排。请过目一下,好吗?
-- If you have any questions on the details, feel free to ask.
如果对某些细节有意见的话,请提出来。
-- I can see you have put a lot of time into it.
我相信你在制定这个计划上一定花了不少精力吧。
-- We really wish you'll have a pleasant stay here.
我们真诚地希望你们在这里过得愉快。
-- I wonder if it is possible to arrange shopping for us.
我想能否在我们访问结束时为我们安排一点时间购物。
-- Welcome to our factory.
欢迎到我们工厂来。
-- I've been looking forward to visiting your factory.
我一直都盼望着参观贵厂。
-- You'll know our products better after this visit.
参观后您会对我们的产品有更深的了解。
-- Maybe we could start with the Designing Department.
也许我们可以先参观一下设计部门。
-- Then we could look at the production line.
然后我们再去看看生产线。
-- These drawings on the wall are process sheets.
墙上的图表是工艺流程表。
-- They describe how each process goes on to the next.
表述着每道工艺间的衔接情况。
-- We are running on two shifts.
我们实行的工作是两班倒。
-- Almost every process is computerized.
几乎每一道工艺都是由电脑控制的。
-- The efficiency is greatly raised,and the intensity of labor is decreased.
工作效率大大地提高了,而劳动强度却降低了。
-- All produets have to go through five checks in the whole process.
所有产品在整个生产过程中得通过五道质量检查关。
-- We believe that the quality is the soul of an enterprise.
我们认为质量是一个企业的灵魂。
-- Therefore,we always put quality as the first consideration.
因而,我们总是把质量放在第一位来考虑。
-- Quality is even more important than quantity.
质量比数量更为重要。
-- I hope my visit does not cause
上一页 [1] [2] [3] [4] [5] [6] [7] [8] [9] [10] ... 下一页 >>