【中华硕博网-全球500所高校指定报名中心】
【在职研究生】 【在职博士】 【MBA/EMBA】
  您现在的位置: 中华硕博网 > 英语外语 > 生活英语 > 购物英语 > 文章正文
站内搜索:

At the Arts and Crafts Store在工艺品商店-购物英语

作者:硕博网    文章来源:中华硕博网    点击数:    更新时间:2008-5-4
中华硕博网(http://www.china-b.com)全球500所高校指定报名中心--At the Arts and Crafts Store在工艺品商店-购物英语

At the Arts and Crafts Store在工艺品商店

Key Sentences(重点句子)

Don't you think we could use one to decorate our room?

难道你不想买一条来装饰我们的房间吗?

Artistic tapestry is the highest form of expression of the rug weaving art,an exquisite handicraft of superb artistry in typical Chinese style.

艺术挂毯体现了地毯纺织艺术的最高水平,是具有典型中国风格的手工艺精品。

Is this the marvellous landscape in Guilin?

挂毯上是不是美丽的桂林山水?

What a lovely tapestry!

多美的挂毯啊!

Which do you prefer,the linen one,the figured dacron or the brocade?

您要哪种台布,亚麻的、提花涤纶还是织锦缎的?

You haven't anything cheaper,have you?

你们没有再便宜一点儿的吗?

Please have a look at the handembroldered one with anew design of bamboo.

请看这块手绣的有新式竹子图案的台布。

What fine needlework!

多好的绣工啊!

Are you being served,sir?

先生,有人接待您吗?

I'd like to buy a medium-sized cloisonne vase with alight blue background.

我想买一个中等尺寸的景泰蓝花瓶,底色要淡蓝的。

617. I'm sorry,sir. They are sold out.

对不起,先生,它们已经卖完了。

The background is pale blue with traditional Chinese paintings of flowers and birds.

底色是浅蓝的,还有中国花鸟画。

It's attractive. I'll take a pair.

这个很漂亮,我要一对。

Can you pack the vases and send them to New Y

[1] [2] [3] [4] [5] 下一页

 相关热词搜索
>>更多
  • 此栏目下没有文章